Golden triangle tour- 6 days, guide and transportation only
Delhi- Jaipur – Agra
- Choice to start tour either from Delhi,Agra or Jaipur.
- You have to book your hotel/accommodation on your own.
- Trip covers all major attractions of the Golden Triangle loop, includes Delhi,Agra (Taj mahal) and Jaipur
- Sightseeing tour in all cities with airport or railway station transfers to hotel/s.
In this tour you will get private vehicle with guide service and driver,cab will be on disposal basis.
Visit the mystical palaces, temples and forts of India’s historic Golden Triangle, from dynamic Delhi to the shimmering domes of the Taj Mahal. This 6-day journey takes in the 3 cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and can be tailored to travel in any direction. However, it is recommended you start your journey in Delhi.
The tour covers all the major attractions of the Golden Triangle loop, including the Taj Mahal in Agra, the capital city of Delhi, India Gate, the Red Fort, Qutub Minar and the royal forts and Palaces of Jaipur, such as Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal and City Palace.
By the end of the tour you will have seen some of India’s most breathtaking attractions, taken a ride on an elephant and seen a more intimate side to India in an ethnic village.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
For the first day you will be picked up from the airport and transfer to the hotel / accommodation. Later you will go for a Delhi local sightseeing.
– If you arrive in the MORNING on day first, you will go for a sightseeing tour of Delhi which includes Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and then we will drive past India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan and Akshardham temple.
– If you arrive in the AFTERNOON on day first you will be taken to India gate and Akshardham temple.
– If you arrive in the EVENING on day first you will go for a Connaught place visit and you can have dinner there or take rest in hotel.
– If you arrive by NIGHT time take rest in hotel to get charge up for the next day.
NOTE: Some of the monument remain close on Mondays in Delhi,in that case we might show you some diffrent sightseeings of Delhi.Overnight Delhi
Day 2: Explore Delhi
Morning you will be picked up from your Hotel, then you will go for a sightseeing tour of Delhi which will include Old Delhi heritage walk with entrance to Jama Masjid, Spice market, Himayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and then we will drive past India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan and Gandhi Smriti (Assasination place of Mahatma Gandhi now converted into very inspiring museum).
With a vast historicity, Delhi offers not just a quaint shopping experience, but wonderful eating experience from a variety of options ranging from regional cuisine to lip-smacking street food.Overnight Delhi
NOTE: Some of the monument remain close on Mondays in Delhi,in that case we might show you some diffrent sightseeings of Delhi,that also applicable if you have seen some of the monuments already on Day 1 of arrival.
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur Ride (5-6 hours Drive)
Depart Delhi after breakfast for the drive to Jaipur. Called “The Pink City” for the pink-colored buildings in the old city, Jaipur teems with life but is a marvel of well-organized street planning.
The capital of Rajasthan, it is full of historic sites and after lunch you will visit the palace complex of City Palace Jaipur and the nearby Royal Observatory.Overnight Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Continue exploring Jaipur at the Palace of Winds, also known as Hawa Mahal. One of the city’s top attractions, the late 18th-Century palace stands on a hill overlooking the streets below and is a riot of intricate decorations that almost resemble an enormous honeycomb.
You will have time to do some shopping, seeking out Jaipur’s famous brightly embroidered fabrics, blue pottery, silver jewelry, carpets and semi-precious stones.
Continue to Amber Fort, where you will get the chance to ride an elephant. Move on to Jaigarh Fort, further up the Hill of Eagles, and take in the panoramic views of the Aravalli hills.
In the evening you will enjoy a dinner at Chokhi Dani, an ethnic village, where you will get an introduction to village life in Rajasthan. Enjoy traditional Rajasthani dances and puppet shows as you dine.
Return to Jaipur city center for a 2nd overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 5: Jaipur – Agra Ride (5-6 hours drive)
In the morning we will drive to Agra, stopping en route to visit the famous Ghana Bird Sanctuary at Bharatpur and the red sandstone “ghost town” known as Fatehpur Sikri.
Arrive in Agra in the afternoon and transfer to your hotel for an overnight stay
Page 116 of 120
Day 6: Agra & – Delhi Transfer (4-5 hours drive) / Drop in Agra
After a leisurely breakfast, you will visit the magnificent Taj Mahal, one of the 7 Wonders of the World, and the majestic red-sandstone Agra Fort.
The Taj Mahal needs little introduction, but nothing compares to seeing it up close. After you have wandered around the beautiful grounds, taking souvenir photos from every angle, move on the exquisite Mughal fortress of Agra Fort.
The size and the setting of Agra Fort are spectacular, as is the harmonious design that blends perfectly with the hills and the curve of the river. It is a fitting finale to your Golden Triangle tour before an afternoon drive back to Delhi, where you will be transferred to your choice of destination within the city.
If you want us to take care any of your further travel/s and bookings you may contact or write us without any hesitation.
- All transport services, using air conditioned car with an English-speaking driver.
• Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure by a tour representative.
• Services of local English-speaking guide for sightseeing tours.
What’s Not Included:
- Any expenses of a personal nature, including major meals, portage, phone calls, and any other expenses not specified above.
• Any air tickets, visa fees, airport tax and travel insurance.
• Any monument entrance fees. USD 63 app per person payable directly at the monuments.
• Elephant ride charges at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
Good to Know:
Please inform us in advance as soon as you book this tour, from which of the above mentioned city you want to start this tour. We recommend to start it from Delhi / Jaipur
Please carefully select dates as most of the monuments in Delhi remain close on Mondays and Taj Mahal remain close on Fridays and all monuments remain close on national holidays like Holi, Diwali, Christmas, Gandhi Birthday 2nd of October, Independence day 15th August, Republic day 26th January.