The Special Wedding Tour Packages to India are as colorful as the life in the country with all the various rituals and the ceremonies marking different occasion in between the grand occasion of marriage.
ITINERARY : The creation
DAY 1: PRE-WEDDING FUNCTIONS,
You will be received on arrival at Mumbai. Check into the hotel for lunch & some rest. In the evening get ready for the Sangeet ceremony – an absolute musical entertainment. , the songs that focus on the bride and the groom. The Bollywood numbers have also become the order of the day. Traditionally the ceremony is performed at the bride’s house a few days before the wedding. In music Ceremony friends & family members from both sides meet each other and sing, dance along. This is followed by some refreshments.
DAY 2: The wedding day
In the morning the bride and the groom are smeared with a paste of turmeric and sandalwood powder – considered to enhance their beauty. Later, a professional heena artist will work out a beautiful design on the hands & feet of the bride.Early in the evening, both the bride and the groom will get ready for the wedding function. The groom dons a brocaded Sherwani while the bride flaunts a richly embroidered beautiful lehenga (trousseau) and matching ethnic Indian jewelry.The groom and his companions, barat, assemble at a place from where they move to the wedding venue dancing to the tunes of a brass band that leads them. The groom rides a decorated horse or a horse drawn chariot.At the venue, the barat is welcomed with garlands and tilak (vermillion mark on foreheads). The bride and the groom are seated on ornamented chairs on a raised platform where they exchange garlands as a gesture of acceptance of one another. This is called jaimal. It is followed first by a photo session and then by a dinner.Now, the bride and the groom along with others move to mandap for phere. The priest chants the hymns from the Hindu scriptures and the couple takes the saat phere (seven circumambulations around the sacred fire). Each phera stands for a vow that the couple undertakes. The father of the bride places her hand in the groom’s hand called as the kanyadan i.e. giving away of the daughter and requesting him to accept her as an equal partner.In the end the groom applies sindoor (powdered red lead) to the bride’s hair and ties a mangal sutra (thread of goodwill) round her neck. In the meantime, the sisters-in-law hide the shoes of their brother-in-law (groom’s brothers & sisters trying to prevent them) and return them only in exchange for money – a pure fun activity. Meanwhile, we decorate the room for the bride and the groom with flowers & candles.
- 2 nights accommodation in 4 star hotel
- Continental breakfast
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Complete wedding arrangement as per itinerary including venue,transportation, buffet dinner for guest,priest fees.
- All transport services, using air conditioned car with an English-speaking driver.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure by a tour representative.
- Snaps and video DVD of wedding .
- Wedding dress for groom and bride.
- Any expenses of a personal nature, including major meals, portage, phone calls, and any other expenses not specified above.
- Any air tickets, visa fees, airport tax and travel insurance
- Minimum age is 18 years for girls to get married in India as per law.
- Minimum age is 21 years for Man to get married in India as per law.
- Your tour can be customized as per your requirement,please ask a question.
- If you want us to take care any of your further travel/s and bookings you may contact or write us without any hesitation.